- All it takes is a quick twist to set this timer for up to 90 minutes, then press the play button
- A magnetic back makes it easy to put visual time management right where you need it
- Perfect for the office, classroom or kitchen
- Keep the Time Timer TWIST on the whiteboard in your classroom so that it is ready to use at any moment
- Twist the red, outer ring to quickly set the time required
- Play / Pause button for quick starts and easy pause functionality
- Digital tick marks appear when timer is actively running
- Duration of timer appears in the center
- Quiet operation, no loud ticking
- Digital alert sounds at the end of the timer
- Magnetic back to allow for easy placement
- Requires one AAA battery (not included)
Watch this animated feature to see how Time Timers (visual timers for visual learners) can help you in a surprising variety of ways: at school, at work, at home and when you travel. You can see Time Timers in The Nate Berkus Show, Rocco's Dinner Party, Creating Cooperative Kids TV, the Washington Post and thousands of schools worldwide! People with special needs -- especially Autism and ADHD -- love the Time Timer's visual approach to time. The red disc quietly disappears while time elapses, showing you how much time is left in a calming picture (no stressful countdown or freaky ticking clock)! www.timetimer.com for more. Video created by Elevator Insight (www.elevatorinsight.com).
Time Timer: Vi...Watch this animated feature to see how Time Timers (visual tim...