Who Could Benefit from a Weighted Blanket
- Foetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Mental disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Motor incapacitation or restlessness
- Neurological disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder – Not Otherwise Specified (PDD-NOS)
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (PTSS)
- Rett’s Syndrome
- Self harming behaviour
Who could benefit from our products?
Within healthcare and psychiatry fields, the Chain Weighted Blanket is highly recommended and a popular cognitive device. The blanket is designed to simplify everyday life for people with physical and mental disorders. The Chain Weighted Blanket has a particularly positive effect on children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and concentration difficulties or sensory integration problems. The weight of the chains contributes to accentuating your perception of your body. This helps to reinforce the signals from the sensory nervous system to the brain, making you feel more relaxed and harmonious due to less perceived ‘noise’. It is experienced as soothing to the senses.
For more information on which product may benefit you feel free to contact us for your individual assesment.
Chain Weighted Blankets have shown remarkable effects for:
- Abuse and trauma
- Aged care
- Aggressive Behaviours
- Anorexia / Bulimia
- Anxiety or restlessness (both day and night)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Brain damage
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sensory Processing disorders (SPD)
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- William’s Syndrome
We're happy to answer questions or help you with returns.
Please fill out the form below if you need assistance.